D. J. Powers offers a full range of Forwarding Services, for all modes of transport logistic operations. We make it a point to have full knowledge of customers' products, trade lanes and any specific needs. Our "account ownership" philosophy allows visibility throughout the complete logistics cycle at the file execution level. This "start to finish" visibility allows our associates to identify inefficiencies in the logistics process, and the responsibility inherent in our "account ownership" philosophy rewards them for offering recommendations for improvement.
- FMC Licensed and Bonded for Complete Ocean Freight Forwarding Services
- Customer Ocean Carrier Contract Management and Audit Services
- C-TPAT Certified and Validated
- Hazardous Cargo Certified Associates/Dangerous Goods Expertise
- Certified Ocean Forwarders on Staff
- Export Controlled/Licensed Shipments - BIS, OFAC, State Department
- Project Cargo
- Banking Functions for Export Shipments - Letters of Credit, Sight/Time Drafts
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- FCL/LCL/Break Bulk and Bulk Transport Services
- Foreign to Foreign Forwarding Services
NVOCC TranSeas Express
TranSeas Express is our FMC licensed NVOCC, offering both import and export service between all U.S. and major international ports. TranSeas provides both regularly scheduled FCL/LCL service, as well as customized service, tailored for the customers' specific products and trade lanes.
Working with our global network, we offer complete services and foreign port management for customers' shipping needs, while having a single point of contact at D. J. Powers. This gives our customers the assurance of consistent service levels and the benefit of a single, complete billing for all logistic services.
- FMC Licensed and Bonded
- C-TPAT Certified and Validated
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Experienced in Hazardous Cargo Shipments (IMDG & DOT)
- Foreign to Foreign FCL service between most major worldwide ports
- Active network of affiliate partner offices offering full service in all major international ports
- Direct contracts with most major ocean carriers, providing stabilized rates and quick, accurate documentation turnaround
- Licensed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- TSA Air Cargo Program Certified
- Direct Air-Forwarding and Consolidating Services
- Assembly and Distribution Programs
- Export Documentation, Banking (Letters of Credit, etc.) and Consular Services
- Foreign-to-Foreign Air Logistics
- Air Cargo Insurance
- Dangerous Goods Trained Personnel under IATA Guidelines
- Packaging, Crating, Labeling Services and Short Term Warehousing
Domestic Transportation Services
D. J. Powers offers a complete package of Domestic Transportation Services, including all modes of transport, as well as Consol/Deconsol, Warehouse Services, Packaging and Labeling and Project Shipments. Our clients have the advantage of our experience with all major truck lines and rail carriers. This experience, combined with our overall corporate volume, insures that the shipments of our clients will be placed with time-tested and proven carriers at volume discounted rates. We have incorporated a comprehensive network of carriers that allows us to offer our clients a large variety of service options in all major ports nationally.
- STB Licensed Property Broker
- FCL, LTL, Vans, Flat Beds & Project Shipments (Oversize/Overweight)
- Hazardous Certified
- Overnight and "Hot-Shot" deliveries, Custom Delivery Services for "On-Demand Delivery"
- Local Drayage in all Port Cities
- Electronic I.T./T&E/IE for In-Bond Transportation Nationwide
- Shipment Tracking/Electronic Proof of Delivery
- Rail Service